It's happening! Clear your calendars! Pray for 25* weather!
Obligatory shot of Mosport DDT from the air:
Vid from our last track day courtesy of VA-Photography.
Cost will be $160 for lapping only. The cost for spectators and/or guests who want to join us in the AYCE (and drink) BBQ lunch is $10. As always, lappers are already included for the lunch.
EMTthe money to GrantTPC@sympatico.ca
Green = Paid , Orange = Payment in transit
- Dave (yaRS)
- Rick (RT)
- Miguel (RT guest) - the other red civic hatch
- Elton (Ming's guest) - A3
- CASC #1
- CASC #2
- Jun (RT guest) - type R
- Mohammad (RT guest) - race prepped CRX
- Shaq (RT guest) - race prepped EG civic
- Paul (RT guest) - 911T
- Alex (CASC) - STI
- Amanda + 2
- Ming's guest
TPC – Track Day Rules & Schedule
Motor sports including Lapping days are dangerous and you do so at your own risk!
Safety is our Number 1 concern – everyone will have fun as long as it is a safe day. Please pay attention to the starter and flaggers. Helmets & seat belts must be worn while on the track. Passengers are allowed only at the discretion of the Organizer. Passengers must have signed the waiver and must wear helmets and seat belts.
* Do NOT enter the track until the Starter gives you the “Go” signal.
* Your run is over when you receive the checkered flag – you then have 1 “cool off” lap.
* If you “spin off” (4 wheels off) the track – return to the track surface only when safe to do so. Stay off the racing line and slowly return to the pits – have your car inspected for safety.
* If you spin off a second time (twice) – you are finished for the day. You are too aggressive & a danger to others.
* Drive slowly on all other parts of Mosport DDT – skid pad etc. as there are people walking around.
Aggressive driving will NOT be tolerated – No Passing without proper signal. Do NOT follow too closely!
1. Passing ONLY allowed on back straight and Pit straight. NO PASSING in corners!
2. Car being passed must: A. Signal it wants to be passed, B. pull off line and C. slow down
3. Car wanting to pass must NOT pass unless those 3 conditions are met.
IMPORTANT TIMES !
08:00 - Pre-meet at Milestones Parking Lot (Jack Astor's lot is blocked off) at Scarborough Town Center
08:15 - Leave for Mosport
9::45 - Driver's meeting (all lappers MUST attend this)
10:00 - Lapping starts
12:30 - BBQ starts
17:00 - Lapping ends - clean up grounds, pack stuff up, go home, unload and find food.
Please park your car away from the pit lanes. You must sign in when you arrive. Everybody on the grounds must sign the waiver.
Doing donuts in the parking area is also probably a bad idea.